We are currently looking for two dedicated and experienced Advanced Social Worker’s to work within a Duty and Assessment Team based in Derby. This is a full time position and the pay rate is £29.89 p/h. The successfully candidate will be required to act as the first point of contact for Service User's and complete initial and core assessments. You will also be required to hand in Single Assessment's within 20 days. This contract will run for 3 months initially and with the possiblity of being extended further afterwards.
What you'll need to succeed
• Experience within a Frontline Children’s Social Work Team.
• The ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Prioritization and time-management skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• HCPC Registered Social Worker.
What you’ll get in return
£ 29.89 p/h
Business miles payable
What we will offer you
• Dedicated Consultant with 17 years of recruiting high calibre contractors.
• Personal Compliance Manager with guaranteed 24 hour response.
• A Free DBS with application support from your Compliance Manager.
• Our Compliance Manager will help you develop your CV further if you register with us, free of charge.
• Payroll Promise – We will pull out all the stops to make sure you are always paid on time!
• Timesheet Service – A timesheet process that is designed around you.
• A locally based team of specialists in the Social Work Sector, with excellent geographical knowledge and contacts.
• Free educational conferences.
• Advice packs.
• Regular visits from your Consultant.
• Welcome pack of social work essentials and goodies for all new starters.
• Consultants who are available outside of normal office hours.
• Refer a Friend Scheme paying £250 for every successfully placed contractor. (T&C’s apply)
• Do you have the DBS Update Service on your DBS? If you register with us then we will refund you the cost. (T&C’s apply)
• £250 reward for bringing your own contract.
• A one stop shop for all of your social work recruitment needs.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position please click the apply button and send us your CV, we will then get in touch with you in the next 24 hours. Do you want more details before deciding? Just give us a call on 0115 993 4282 to discuss further details or if you are looking for something different then please get in touch!
Please note that Mercia Recruitment (Social Care) Ltd will request a DBS in the event an applicant being offered a position. I also understand that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position.